SILENT NO MORE Tearfund’s Silent No More report presents research on sexual violence in DRC, Rwanda, and Liberia, and highlights the need for a church response.9 The three case studies are all African conflicts, but as the reference to the worldwide church in the sub-title indicates, Tearfund see sexual violence as a global challenge. Oct 31, 2016 Ebook Silent No More: Victim 1 s Fight for Justice Against Jerry Sandusky Free Read.
The Silent No More Awareness Campaign is an American-based anti-abortion campaign of two larger organizations, Priests for Life and Anglicans for Life. It was co-founded in 2003 by Janet Morana, Executive Director of Priests for Life, and Georgette Forney, President of Anglicans for Life. Morana and Forney stated that in starting the Silent No More Awareness Campaign, they were responding to a need for a pro-life ministry in which men and women who had had experiences of abortion could offer and gain support
The Silent No More Awareness Campaign has promoted a disproved claim of abortion–breast cancer hypothesis, which posits a connection between abortion and breast cancer.
Silent No More has joined with other groups in protesting any modifications to the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act.
There are 1,637 testimonies posted on the campaign website, with over 214 that are shared via video. As of July 2012, there are 11,750 people registered with the Campaign representing 67 countries. Silent No More has a presence in Canada, The United Kingdom, France, Spain and Uganda.
Silent No More has attracted the attention of certain celebrities, including actress and former model Jennifer O'Neill, and singer Kelly Clinger, both of whom now serve as national spokespersons for the Campaign. O'Neill has appeared on the television show The View to share her story.
Alveda King, niece of Martin Luther King Jr., frequently speaks on behalf of Silent No More. She has had two abortions. She has stated that, 'I work in the civil rights movement of our century -- the right of every one of every race to live. [..] Abortion and racism are evil twins, born of the same lie.'
The National Catholic Black Congress has also mentioned Silent No More and its effects on their website.
Silent No More Pdf free. download full
- ^Wyand, Mary Ann, 'Silent No More campaign helps post-abortion women' <http://www.archindy.org/Criterion/local/2005/02-11/silent.htm>
- ^'WHO – Induced abortion does not increase breast cancer risk'. who.int. Archived from the original on 13 January 2011. Retrieved 11 January 2011.
- ^Safe abortion: technical and policy guidance for health systems(PDF) (2nd ed.). World Health Organization. 2012. p. 49. ISBN9789241548434.
Sound epidemiological data show no increased risk of breast cancer for women following spontaneous or induced abortion.
- ^'Abortion, Miscarriage, and Breast Cancer Risk'. National Cancer Institute. Archived from the original on 21 December 2010. Retrieved 11 January 2011.
- ^'Politics & Science – Investigating the State of Science Under the Bush Administration'. oversight.house.gov. Archived from the original on November 4, 2009. Retrieved 14 April 2008.CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- ^'Is Abortion Linked to Breast Cancer?'. American Cancer Society. Archived from the original on 31 January 2011. Retrieved 11 January 2011.
- ^Committee On Gynecologic, Practice (June 2009). 'ACOG Committee Opinion No. 434: induced abortion and breast cancer risk'. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 113 (6): 1417–8. doi:10.1097/AOG.0b013e3181ac067d. PMID19461458.
- ^'Silent No More Founders: From China, We Can Learn the Truth About Abortion and Breast Cancer'<http://www.standardnewswire.com/index.php?module=releases&task=view&releaseID=7290>
- ^'Is There a Post-Abortion Syndrome?' <https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/21/magazine/21abortion.t.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all>
- ^'New Poll Provides More Evidence that Abortion Hurts Women Say 'Silent No More' Leaders' <http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/2416111023.html>
- ^Ertelt, Steve 'Women Who Regret Abortions Continue Silent No More Campaign' <http://www.lifenews.com/2003/09/03/nat-96/>
- ^King, Alveda 'The Abortionist's Eye is on Us,' http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/20/the-abortionists-eye-is-on-us/ 2009-07-20 Retrieved 2009-08-20
Silent No More Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Silent No More Pdf free download. software